Boys 3rd and 4th Grade
- Please see online registration website for your team's up to date game schedule
3rd and 4th Grade Boys Practice on Sunday mornings at the Pier 5 Brooklyn Bridge Park from 8:00am to 9:30am. Practices run from March 3rd until mid-June.
3rd and 4th Grade Goals
When players arrive at this, full will be introduced. There is no allowed at this age group, so the equipment serves mostly to get the players to their skills and movements with it on.
Skills learned will include:
- Catching (with opposite hand)
- Throwing (with opposite hand)
- Shooting the Ball to a Location
- Defensive Positioning and Stick Work
- Field Positioning
- Rules Awareness
- Moving Without the Ball
- Team Play and Field Communication